Do you travel?
Yes! I absolutely love to travel and am happy to go just about anywhere for some beautiful photos.
- What is your photography style?
My work definitely falls towards the documentary-style end of the spectrum. I'm always on the lookout for genuine moments, raw emotion, and unposed love. That being said, I do style detail photos and take traditionally posed family shots as well.
- What kind of experience do you have?
2018 is my fourth year as a full-time wedding photographer. I've shot traditional weddings, adventurous elopements, intimate celebrations, and love of all kinds. I am so humbled to be shooting my one-hundredth wedding in 2018!
- How many photos will I receive, and will they all be edited?
All of my packages include around 100 fully-edited images for every hour of coverage. Most 6 hour days yield around 600 final images, most 8 hour days yield 800 final images, etc. All images are edited to achieve a consistent, organic style.
- When will we receive our photos?
Sessions are delivered within 4 weeks of the date of your session, and weddings are delivered between 6-8 weeks.
- My venue is really dark. Do you have experience shooting in various lighting situations?
No worries! While natural light is my favorite to work with, I frequently shoot in low-light situations as well. I love working with natural light as much as possible, but when there's none available I break out the lighting equipment.
- Can we print our photos and post them on social media?
Of course! I encourage all of my couples to print their photos, and seeing your images posted on social media (with photo credit) is the hugest compliment!
- Can we bring our animals to our engagement session?
YES. I will love you forever if you bring your pups (or other fur-children) along for snuggles and lots of cute pictures.
- What should we wear to our engagement session?
I provide all of my couples with a detailed PDF of clothing tips for your engagement session. Once we get your date on the calendar, I'll send this info over!
- I want to book you! What are the next steps?
I'm so excited to work with you! A deposit + signed contract will reserve your wedding date on my calendar. Shoot me an email and we'll get started!